If you are purchasing as a gift, just send us an email after you have purchased at [email protected] and we can issue you with a gift card.
Do you want to take a closer look at your wellbeing and how you’re managing it? Do you want to feel less tired and have more life in you? If you answered yes to either of those, this is the session for you.
You’ll work with the acclaimed Happyologist®, Susanna Halonen, to take a closer look at how you live your life, how you are feeling right now, and what you’d like to improve on. This is what the pre-session questionnaire will help you to get clear on. Susanna will then create a custom-made 60-minute program for you both to dive into in your session so that you walk out of it feeling lighter, better and clear on how to improve your mental, physical and emotional wellbeing.
This session is ideal for you if you:
- Want to better manage your stress
- Desire to take better care of yourself
- Crave to feel more energised
- Are tired of feeling overwhelmed
- Want to experience more peace and contentment
The Wellbeing Wisdom Session includes:
- Filling in an online questionnaire about your existing life and behaviours
- A 60-minute Skype/phone call session exploring how to improve them
- A 1-page report following the session summarising your action plan for a better feeling you
Susanna Halonen is the Happyologist® and she is on a mission to make the world a happier place. She mixes positive psychology, philosophy, life coaching, cultural insights, and personal experiences to bring you the tips that are most beneficial to you. She is a life coach, keynote speaker, and author of two books. She is also a published researcher, TEDx speaker, and a regular commentator in the media from the BBC to The Huffington Post and more. Her corporate client list ranges across industries, including American Express®, BMW, Kellogg’s and Lululemon Athletica to name a few. In her free time she is a competitive dressage rider and dog lover.