A daily journal for children aged 6 to 12, based on scientifically proven methods that promote happiness, develop healthy habits for life and nurture enquiring minds. The journal helps to promote and develop six key areas; a gratitude practice, a growth mindset, kindness, mindfulness, digital wellbeing and self-awareness. Packed full of great features the journal will become a wonderful part of their everyday.
- Quote of the Day: to help you be positive and strong
- Top 3 Things: all about gratitude
- Emoji of the Day: to help you reflect on your day
- Little Checklists: to help you remember little moments and help you develop a growth mindset
- Question Prompts: to help you think about your week
- Wellbeing Challenge: you can get your family involved too
- Conversation Topics: try out these conversation topics at mealtimes with your family
- Affirmation of the Day – write your own quote or affirmation
- 3-month undated journal
- A5 size with 128 pages
- Pencil, pen and crayon friendly
- Premium 100gsm responsibly sourced paper
- A soft lie flat binding to make it easy to write in
- Elastic and ribbon to keep your journal private and to mark your page
The journal has been tested on kids ages 6 to 12 to make sure the design and contents work across the age group. There is plenty of space for different handwriting styles and enough space to draw for those children who prefer to draw their answers. Not too much writing is involved and it includes fun doodling pages to explore emotions and develop self-awareness.
ABOUT THE HAPPYSELF JOURNAL
Founder and creator of The HappySelf Journal, Francesca Geens, became increasingly frustrated reading daily reports in the media of how our kids are growing up stressed and how mental health problems were on the rise. She wanted to do something to help children develop healthy habits as they grow up in this increasingly busy and switched on world. Unable to find anything to offer her own children that brought the science of happiness, growth mindset principles and the power of positive psychology together, she set about creating the HappySelf journal.