If you are purchasing as a gift, just send us an email after you have purchased at [email protected] and we can issue you with a gift card.
Project Love have helped 500+ women all over the world – from London, to New York, to Tel Aviv to Buenos Aires and beyond – to find love.
Get Ready for Love will help you to…
- Find out why you’ve been getting so stuck when it comes to your love life
- Discover the blocks that have been stopping you from finding love and learn how to clear them away
- Learn why you’ve been attracting the wrong kind of guys into your life and how to start attracting the right kind of guys
- Realise the importance of cultivating a loving relationship with yourself and learn how to start doing that
- Learn how to become a magnet to the kind of relationship you really deserve
- Learn how to let your guard down, turn that green light on and make yourself available
- Discover a whole new way of approaching dating – one that is intelligent and fun
- Learn how to maximise your chances of meeting quality available guys
- Feel genuinely excited about what lies ahead!
What you get inside the course…
- The full Get Ready for Love journey fed to you in 30 powerful, bite-sized lessons
- A 42-page beauuutifully designed PDF workbook to accompany the course
- Videos bursting with love and big smiles from Selina + Vicki (founders of Project Love) as they guide you through the course
- Audio tutorials that you can download and listen to on-the-go
- Guided visualisations and powerful EFT (‘Tapping’) coaching audios
- Special guests sharing their wisdom and secrets to finding love (including Gail Love Schock and Marianne Cantwell)
- A private online group ‘The Love Zone’ where you can hang out with Vicki, Selina and a whole tribe of supportive women
“By the end of the 30 days I was beginning to value myself much more and tolerate a lot less from men who weren’t genuine.” Psychologies Magazine
On a mission to inspire and empower busy women to create lives, careers and relationships that they LOVE, acclaimed coaches Selina Barker and Vicki Pavitt founded Project Love. Project Love shows women how to cultivate love from the inside out and how to have the courage to follow their hearts. With a combined 14 years of experience behind them, their online courses and coaching programmes promote the power of sisterhood and community, empowering women to find love in all areas of their lives.